Why should I advertise on Kansas classified kansascityclassifiedsads.com?
- No buying or trading fees. It`s FREE!
- No registration process required.
- Friendly interface, easy and fast to post.
- No limit to the number of ads you may place.
- Extend & edit your ads freely.
- No waiting, ads go live immediately after email confirmation.
- Full 180 day free classified listings.
- Large range of categories to choose from.
- Localized to your neighborhood by selecting the city / region.
How Do I Place An Ad?
- Click on the 'POST AD' link; select the neighborhood city or region and the
appropriate category for your listing.
- Fill in the post ads listing form.
- Add a web link and/or picture images.
- Choose the option of email address to be visible or not. Kansas classified kansascityclassifiedsads.com
requires a valid email address, as we will send you a validation email right
away for each listing.
- Choose 'Feature Ads' option if you prefer.
- Click the Submit button.
- After successful submission of ad, we will send you an email for validation.
- Go to your email folder, find the email we sent you, click the validation
link. Your ad will be activated immediately and posted on Kansas classified kansascityclassifiedsads.com site.
- Keep the validation email as it allows you to modify, delete and extend your
listing before the expiry date.
Will I receive lots of spam emails?
Kansas classified kansascityclassifiedsads.com
uses a private email system, so the email address that you provide us will NOT
be displayed in the ad online, unless you want to include it in your ad.
How long my ads will remain on
Kansas classified kansascityclassifiedsads.com site?
Your ads may remain on our home page for few hours to few days depending on the
volume of new ads submitted. Your ads will remain on our site for free for 180
days unless you delete your ads by yourself.
Do I have to use my real name when posting a listing?
No. You do not have to use your real name when you post an ad.
How many classified ads can I post?
You can post as many different classified ads as you wish but please do not
submit duplicate ads.
How do I contact someone who has posted a classified ad or buy something I see
in a classified ad?
You need to contact the advertiser directly by using 'Contact this User' form
below the classifieds ad. We are unable to contact the advertisers on your
Can I add a photograph to my classified ad?
On the Post Ad page, find 'Upload Pictures' field, browse the location of your
file in your computer, select the image files you want to include and upload
them. You can upload up to 4 images with maximum file size of 200KB each.
Can I include a web page link in my classified ads?
Yes, please add your website URL or web page link on 'Insert a link' field of
the Post Ad page.
Will my email address be added to any mailing lists?
No. Kansas classified kansascityclassifiedsads.com does not create, distribute, or sell electronic
mailing lists and your email address will be kept secret and will not be
displayed in the ad.
Can I change edit or delete my ads once I have
Yes. Check your validation email we sent you after you
post the ad. There are links in that email allow you
edit and modify your ads anytime, this includes text &
images. Or you can delete your ads yourself.
What order are the ads displayed?
The most recent ads are displayed first.